The Academy was founded with the perspective of offering, to students coming from everywhere around the world, a complete program of studies, a professional formative course finalized to the insertion, of the students, in to the most important international ballet companies and give them the possibility of achieving an artistic career.
The great experience of permanent and guests teachers and the employment of diverse methodics give us the possibility to balance the artistic studies in a optimal way so to achieve the best result possible. The lessons, with a limited number of participants, grant to the students, the constant and specific teachers’ attention.
Every level has to follow is specific program of studies which will became more complex at the approach of the end of the course and the entering in to the professional world.
Among the successes brought by the students of the academy we mention:
The contracts in prestigious companies such as
- ALBERTA BALLET (Canada)
- TEATRO SISTINA (Rome Italy)
- NATIONAL MOLDAVIAN/SILESIAN BALLET COMPANY (Tcheck Rep.)
- WEST AUSTRALIAN BALLET (Perth, Australia)
- SISTER ACT THE MUSICAL (Milan, Italy)
- JAMES WILTON DANCE COMPANY ( London U.K.)
- SLOVAK NATIONAL BALLET (Bratislava Slovakia)
- NARODNI DIVADLO (NATIONAL BALLET) ( Prague Tcekh Rep.)
- BALLET WEST (Utha U.S.A.)
- BALTIC DANCE THEATRE (Gdasnk Polonia)
- ORLANDO BALLET (Orlando Florida U.S.A.)
- WASHINGTON BALLET (Washington D.C. U.S.A.)
The obtainment of:
- 2 years scholarship at the Boston Ballet School (USA)
- 2 scholarships and 4 Mentions, by M° Gilbert Mayer, for Classical Ballet during the International Summer Course Pugliadanzaestate 2003.
- One month scholarship offered by Garry Trinder Director of the New Zealand School of Dance (Wellington N.Z.) in 2009, 2010 , 2011, 2012.
The admission at:
- Rotterdamse Dansakademie, Netherlands
- Bernstein School of Musical Theater, (Bologna, Italy)
- Laban, London, U.K.
- Northern Scool of Contemporary Dance ( Leeds U.K.)
- Art Ez School of Dance ( Arnheim Netherlands)
- P.A.R.T.S. Summer Intensive (Bruxelles Belgium)
- London Contemporary Dance School (London U.K.)
- April 2007 Third Price Group Category at DANZAEUROPA in San Marino
- May 2007, finalist Group Category YOUTH AMERICA GRAN PRIX in New York, with Giorgio Mancini’s (Formerly Director of MaggioDanza Company in Florence) “IN_CONTRO”
- April 2008 Giovanni Rotolo ( aged 15) wins a third price at the XVIII Rieti's Dance Competition.
- April 2009 At the XIX edition of the Rieti's International Dance Competition Denise Chiarioni ( 16) and Caterina Gola (16) are awarded special prices.
- February 2011 Giovanni Rotolo is admitted to the World Ballet Comeptition in Orlando U.S.A.
- April 2011 Giovanni Rotolo wins a third place at XXI Concorso Internazionale città di Spoleto 2011 and receive an invitation to participate in the VIII° International Competition in Seoul in Korea.
- Juin 2011 Giovanni Rotolo (19) wins a Bronze Medal at World Ballet Competition in Orlando U.S.A. For the Professional Category( 18-22)
Collaborazioni e Partnerships:
New Zealand School of Dance Wellington (Nuova Zelanda)
Académie de Danse Nini Theilade, Lyon (Francia)
West Australian Ballet, Perth (Australia); Royal Ballet of the Flanders (Antwerpen, Belgium); Norrdans (Sweden)
Competitions:(Accademia Internazionale Coreutica is donating scholarships for the following competitions)
World Ballet Competition, Orlando (USA)
Since 2009 l'Accademia Internazionale Coreutica has the honor to benefit from scholarships graciously given by Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze.