The Academy was founded with the perspective of offering, to students coming from everywhere around the world, a complete program of studies, a professional formative course finalized to the insertion, of the students, in to the most important international ballet companies and give them the possibility of achieving an artistic career.
The great experience of permanent and guests teachers and the employment of diverse methodics give us the possibility to balance the artistic studies in a optimal way so to achieve the best result possible. The lessons, with a limited number of participants, grant to the students, the constant and specific teachers’ attention.
Every level has to follow is specific program of studies which will became more complex at the approach of the end of the course and the entering in to the professional world.
Among the successes brought by the students of the academy we mention:
The contracts in prestigious companies such as
- ALBERTA BALLET (Canada)
- BALLET DE L’OPERA NATIONAL DU RHIN (Mulhouse France)
- BALLET WEST (Utah U.S.A.)
- BALTIC DANCE THEATRE (Gdansk Poland)
- CARABDANZA (Madrid, Spain)
- CHANTRY DANCE COMPANY (London U.K.)
- CINEVOX JUNIOR DANCE COMPANY (Switzerland)
- JAMES WILTON DANCE COMPANY (London U.K.)
- MORAVIAN SILESIAN NATIONAL BALLET(Czech Rep.)
- NARODNI DIVADLO (NATIONAL BALLET) ( Prague Czech Rep.)
- ORLANDO BALLET (Orlando Florida U.S.A.)
- SISTER ACT THE MUSICAL (Milan, Italy)
- SLOVAK NATIONAL BALLET (Bratislava Slovak Rep.)
SOUTH BOHEMIAN BALLET (České Budějovice Czech Republic)
- WASHINGTON BALLET (Washington D.C. U.S.A.)
- WEST AUSTRALIAN BALLET (Perth, Australia)
The obtainment of:
- 15 days scholarship with the Royal Ballet of the Flanders.
- 2 scholarships and 4 Mentions, Pugliadanzaestate 2003.
- 2 years scholarship at the Boston Ballet School (USA)
- One month scholarship offered by Garry Trinder Director of the New Zealand School of Dance (Wellington N.Z.) in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,2015.
The admission at:
- Art Ez School of Dance (Arnheim Netherlands)
- Bernstein School of Musical Theater, (Bologna, Italy)
- Folkwang University for the Arts (Essen Germany)
- Kibbutz Contemporary Dance Company’s “Dance Journey program” (Israel)
- London Contemporary Dance School (London U.K.)
- Northern School of Contemporary Dance (Leeds U.K.)
- Rotterdamse Dansakademie, (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire for music and dance, (London, UK)
- Nederland Dans Theater Summer Intensive (Den Haag, Netherlands)
- P.A.R.T.S. Summer Intensive (Bruxelles Belgium)
- April 2007 Third Price Group Category at DANZAEUROPA in San Marino
- May 2007, finalist Group Category YOUTH AMERICA GRAN PRIX in New York, with Giorgio Mancini’s (Formerly Director of MaggioDanza Company in Florence) “IN_CONTRO”
- April 2008 XVIII Rieti's Dance Competition: Giovanni Rotolo (aged 15) third prize.
- April 2009 Rieti's International Dance Competition Denise Chiarioni and Caterina Gola are awarded special prizes.
- April 2011 XXI International Dance Competition in Spoleto: Giovanni Rotolo third place and receive an invitation to participate in the VIII° International Competition Seoul in Korea.
- Juin 2011 World Ballet Competition in Orlando U.S.A.: Giovanni Rotolo (19) Bronze Medal Professional Category (18-22).
- February 2013 TANZOLYMP BERLIN Valeria Quintana Velasquez (Silver medal Classical Cat. Female Age 4); Iolanda Portogallo ( Bronze medal Contemporary Cat. Female Age 2); Michael D'Ambrosio (Bronze medal Contemporary Cat. Male Age 3).
- March 2013 WBC Open Sibiu (Romania) Cecilia Saracco (age 16) Best Choreography Award for “Till the last drop”.
- February 2014 TANZOLYMP BERLIN; Iolanda Portogallo (Silver medal Contemporary Cat. Female Age 2); Michael D'Ambrosio (Bronze medal Classical Cat. Male Age 3).
- July 2014 Sicilia Barocca International Dance Competition. Alice Lunedei, Michael D’Ambrosio Third price juniores cat. Contemporary. Alice Lunedei 15 days Scholarship with the Royal Ballet of the Flanders. Iolanda Portogallo scholarship for Riccione Danza.
- February 2015 Tanzolymp Berlin: Alice Lunedei e Michael D'Ambrosio Bronze Medal ( Cat. Duo Age 3) and invitation to participate at the VKIBC 2015, New York (USA)
- July 2015 “Sicilia Barocca” International Dance Competition: Accademia Internazionale Coreutica 1° Prize Groups ?Cat. with “Io non ho paura” Cor. Craig Davidson. Iolanda Portogallo 2° Prize Cat. Juniores Contemporary. Celeste Ursino 3° Prize Cat. Juniores Classical. Alice Lunedei 3° Prize Cat. Juniores Contemporary.
Collaborations and Partnerships:
Competitions:(Accademia Internazionale Coreutica is donating scholarships for the following competitions)
World Ballet Competition, Orlando (USA); Tanzolymp, Berlin (Germany); VKIBC, New York (USA); International Ballet Competition Sicilia, Modica (Italy); Asian Grand Prix, Hong Kong.
Since 2009, Accademia Internazionale Coreutica has the honor to benefit from scholarships graciously given by Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze.