AUDITIONS SCHOOL YEAR 2021/2022
June 12/13 2021, July 3 /4 2021, July 26/31 2021 (Summer Intensive with Accademia Internazionale Coreutica's Faculty)
FIVE-YEARS VOCATIONAL TRAINING COURSE
IN CLASSICAL AND CONTEMPORARY DANCE
RECIPIENTS: Students with a classical dance and/or contemporary dance base. Age: 13/19
CONTENT OF COURSE
- Classical Dance Technique (including classes of: Pointes' Technique, Men's Technique, Pas de Deux, Variations, Group Repertory)
- Contemporary Dance ( including classes of: Technique, Improvisation, Composition and Choreographical Laboratory)
- Body conditioning, Yoga, Pilates.
- Anatomy. History of Dance
MENTORING YEAR COURSE
RECIPIENTS: Students in the last year of study or graduates and dancers looking for a first job. Age: 18/21.
CONTENT OF COURSE
- Classical Dance Technique (including Pointes' Technique, Men's Technique, Pas de Deux)
- Contemporary Dance Technique
- Body conditioning.
- Preparation of Variation from the Classical Repertory for auditions
- Preparation of custom contemporary dance solo for auditions
- Preparing videos, photo books and resumes for auditions
The management and the teachers of Accademia Internazionale Coreutica will make available the contacts they have at the numerous international companies and will help the young dancers to understand what are the best auditions to participate in, thus optimizing resources.
Pre-selection: Please send to email@example.com the following material:
- CV: Including First name, Last name, date of birth, city of residence, years of dance study.
- 2 Full- body photo, (One in 1st Position and 1 in 1st Arabesque; neutral background; no stage's costumes)
- Your choice of date: June 12/13 (free of charge). July 3 /4 (free of charge). July 26/31 (Summer Intensive, for information about cost and program, please, contact the Academy)
The Director of the Academy will review the material and following a successful outcome, will contact the candidate to confirm the date for the final audition, which will be held at the operational headquarters of the Academy, located in Florence
Final Audition: The final selections, on-site, will take place on dates established together with the candidate, in accordance with the current guidelines, provided by the government, regarding: sanitization of environments, hygiene and physical distance.
For abroad candidates an on-line final audition can be organised.
FOR INFORMATION - Tel. +39 340 51 30 978 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org